Artist using words- Jon Waldo

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 13:51:05 PDT

I was looking through old issues of Art and Antiques today and came
across an artist that uses words extensively in his work. His name is
Jon Waldo but I could not find any sites for him ANYWHERE.The article
said he is from CT., but has a studio in NY. It was a 1999 issue of Art
And Antiques- May, I think. Anybody else ever come across a site that
has his work?
The style is neo-expressionism. Very nice stuff from furniture,
paintings to ceramics. Please let me know if you've got a site for
him. Thanks, Betsy

---