portable raku kiln

---------

From: Frank Colson (fcolson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 06:22:40 PDT

Dear Digest members,

Thank you for your support in my new online

venture, the excerpt of me now out of print book, "Rocky Raku"- The
Portable

Raku kiln. The site is averaging two manual sales a day worldwide, and I
have

yet to really advertise, just reaching out to arts groups like this. A few

teachers have contacted me about the manual, needing a cool easy project
for

their older students.

From me to you, thanks again.

-Frank Colson