Re: Surveying Students

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 10:43:13 PDT

I give my students a survey at the start of the year. I also ask
them what their favorite activity from clases in the past was and
what they did not like about any past art class. So many of them say
they are in art because they want to draw better.

I ask them what their hobbies are and how they spend their spare
time. I think any way you can get to know more about them is
beneficial.

Being you are dealing with High school students, maybe you want to
find out if they plan to take art all 4 years and if they are
thinking of an art related career.

I think you'll find these replies very helpful.

Ann Wilschke

---