going to NAEYC conference Oct. 31, Anaheim?

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 19:53:25 PDT

Hello, Everyone on our Mail Ring!
I wanted to let everyone know that I am not attending NAEYC (National
Association for the Education of Young Children) annual conference in
Anaheim this year... most of my cancellation reason is due to the Sept. 11
attack, some to missing Halloween, some to moving to a new house and office
tomorrow, some to just being very tired and not feeling all that well
lately. I will miss seeing all of you and look forward to next year (wonder
where it will be?). Those of you who attend: Learn Lots, Play Lots, Laugh
Lots, Make New Friends, Eat Well, Sleep Well, and Travel Safely.

                  ::::: NOTE :::::
CORRECTED Change of Address/Phone
                 Starts October 9
MaryAnn F. Kohl
Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
Same PO Box:
 PO Box 31338
 Bellingham, WA 98228-3338
New CORRECTED Street:
   5208 Noon Road ( not 4208 )
   Bellingham, WA 98226
New Phones:
(They told me my phones could change again -
they are not sure!! [GEEZZZZ] Update next week.)
 360-398-9801 office
 360-398-0410 fax
 360-398-0450 home
Same toll free: