Art Ed Oklahoma

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 08:08:48 PDT

Last year I attended the Oklahoma Art Ed Association meeting at the
University of Central Oklahoma. I haven't EVER been able to find their
website, though it is referred to in newsletters, and was referred to at
the meeting, but never given. The address seems to be private. I have
received absolutely nothing about a meeting this year.

Does anybody out there know if the Oklahoma organization is going to have
a meeting, or if they already have and just didn't send me anything, or if
they really do have a web site?

thanks, Betty

---