skull cleaning

---------

From: Nancy Sojka (nsojka_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 17:48:06 PDT

Oh, you will find a long list of wonderful experiences shared here in the
ArtEdNet archives!
In case you can't find them, DON'T soak it in a bucket of bleach/water which
should be "changed" occasionally. Especially if you have a delicate gag
reflex!
Following the above plan was MY task after my husband brought home a deer
head found along a cross-country ski trail. It was a hoot to ski behind him
with that head looking back over his shoulder!
It is a beautiful specimen now, hanging on the side of the garage!

Nancy Sojka
Art and Technology
North Winneshiek School
Decorah, IA