Re: Bin Laden Soilution....joke

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 22:17:24 PDT

Bunki, I heard the same joke on KGO tonight on my way home, and I really laughed and wondered if I could tell it to my 8th graders...I think so, what do you think?
Charlotte
Ps...I just read in the SF Chron about several sites that debunk various Urban Legends, and the one that roll through here about lighting candles for NASA, was def. debunked.
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---