Re: skull cleaning

---------

From: Patricia Nelson (nelsonpatriciav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 21:42:27 PDT

 My brother-in-law finds skulls in various stages of natural cleansing. He collects them, brings them home and sets up his propane camp stove outside and brings water to a boil and boils them until they are clean. Unfortunately, the teeth may fall out and need to be reglued and the lower jaw will come apart also. Just what one looks forward to doing on a sunny saturday off. This process is smelly, but quick. Have fun!!