Bin Laden Soilution....joke

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 20:03:04 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
Dear Friends......
Bob Beeching sent this to me. I don't normally like posting jokes on the
listserv but this one is just too priceless. You might think it's
tasteless...I think it's a keeper. Hope you agree.

From: "Bob Beeching" <robprod@sierratel.com>
*************************************

Subject: Bin Laden Solution
As for what to do with Osama Bin Laden:
Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will
inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.
Therefore, I suggest we do neither.
Let the Special Forces, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly
him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a
complete sex change operation. Then we return her to Afghanistan to live as
a woman under the Taliban.

---