Re: Susan's ideas

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 19:41:46 PDT

In a message dated 10/02/2001 9:17:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
khagan@optonline.net writes:

> . I really
> just wanted to compliment you and tell everyone to take any advice you

Gee, Krista, how sweet of you to offer such kind words! I'm flattered that
you were so impressed with the art that my students do. We are all in this
together, so as to keep art education alive and well, I really feel we need
to support each other and share our successes, lesson plans, and ideas. As
you are in the Long Island area, please feel free to visit my school anytime
or call me if you need help. It's not easy when you're a beginner... Susan
on Long Island

---