Art Cafe - Online Resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 17:42:24 PDT

New to me art site....

ArtCafe
http://www.artcafe.net/index.html
Resource Center ( http://www.artcafe.net/artcenter/index.html ) with
articles, demonstrations and links on painting techniques and other studio
subjects as well as art appreciation and other gallery topics. (This site
might be of particular interest to high school teachers).

My district bought software that has pre-selected Internet sites... I have
been playing around (got to let them think they got their money's
worth).... I found one art site I didn't already have....two India
sites....and one Mexico (Hispanic site) -- all now added to my site (easier
for me to find that way).

Judy Decker

---