Re: metropolitan cows, moose, angels, etc.

---------

From: Kathy K (kekoontz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 16:22:34 PDT

If you ARE interested in pursuing the actual company I believe it is a
Swiss group who is producing the fiberglass animals. Portland Oregon
recently purchased cows (like Chicago) for a homeless youth fundraiser. A
local school district is selling off their salmon sculptures. In fact
they are auctioning them next week! Here is an info link:
http://www.beavertonkids.org/salmon/salmon.html
Good luck with whatever you decide.
Kathy

---