Patriotic Themes - keep posting

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 14:29:26 PDT

Thanks for the tip on the country music site -- gives me some ideas for
interdisciplinary lessons...

I added the link:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/patriot.htm

I noticed in my previous post I goofed my home page address - (had a
parentheses on it - so wouldn't work): http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker
there is a link to the Patriotic Themes from the Peace lesson (since this
page isn't kid ready yet -there isn't link from any where else on my site).
I won't be using this page until third trimester -- Will have my students
who do not go the Washinton DC do a painting.

Judy

---