Re: Please share your websites

---------

From: karen brinkerhoff (skybear7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 07:45:50 PDT

 Hi Woody,
               You may not be looking for art but I just wanted to mention my site www.brinksart.com, I have several of my prints in the schools here in Salt Lake City. I give teachers a huge discount because I believe in the power of education ect. Atleast look for your enjoyment. Most Sincere,
Karen Brinkerhoff
  Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote: Newest lesson listed below:

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/icosahedron.html

Woody in KC

Glenda Sherrill wrote:

> I just looked at Bunki Kramer's site for project
> ideas. Wow! Great job Bunki, and thanks! I have
> asked Santa to bring me a scanner for Christmas and
> I'm taking a workshop on designing a web page (Who
> said you can't teach an old dog new tricks)! Anyway,
> I hope I'll be able to share with you all some of my
> student's work. I'd love to look at others' sites. I
> teach at two schools, 4-6 & 7-9. This is my first
> year in Jr. High and really need projects for that
> level, but find I can often adapt easily. Please
> share!
>
> Glenda

I have a skill builders class first period where I'm required to
teach some math (not my strong point). We have just finished
a lesson on platonic solids. We build icosahedrons.

--
I'm from Kansas, where the Legislature and BOE keep trying
To respond to me privately via E-mail