Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Please share your websites

From: karen brinkerhoff (skybear7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 07:45:50 PDT

 Hi Woody,
               You may not be looking for art but I just wanted to mention my site, I have several of my prints in the schools here in Salt Lake City. I give teachers a huge discount because I believe in the power of education ect. Atleast look for your enjoyment. Most Sincere,
Karen Brinkerhoff
  Woody Duncan <> wrote: Newest lesson listed below:

Woody in KC

Glenda Sherrill wrote:
> I just looked at Bunki Kramer's site for project
> ideas. Wow! Great job Bunki, and thanks! I have
> asked Santa to bring me a scanner for Christmas and
> I'm taking a workshop on designing a web page (Who
> said you can't teach an old dog new tricks)! Anyway,
> I hope I'll be able to share with you all some of my
> student's work. I'd love to look at others' sites. I
> teach at two schools, 4-6 & 7-9. This is my first
> year in Jr. High and really need projects for that
> level, but find I can often adapt easily. Please
> share!
> Glenda

I have a skill builders class first period where I'm required to
teach some math (not my strong point). We have just finished
a lesson on platonic solids. We build icosahedrons.

Woody in KC

I'm from Kansas, where the Legislature and BOE keep trying
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on
my watercolors are at
visit my Web Site at
the URL for Rosedale is
click on
for a virtual field trip of KC go to
Do You Yahoo!?
Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with Yahoo! by Phone.