Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: skull cleaning

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 14:29:49 PDT

My mother teaches junior high science and years ago she bought skulls from a
local hunter/trapper... skunk, coyote, mink, deer, etc.

The thing I'm most looking forward to inheriting though is a buffalo pelt
that she got at a summer workshop investigating prehistoric man in America.

She'll be retiring this year and I'll get all her cool stuff!

Donald Peters
Lubbock, Texas