plastics, squeeze bottles etc...

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 05:40:57 PDT

I am always looking for squeeze bottles - I have used mustard and ketchup,
bought a bunch of 'honey bears' from a bee keeper one year (my favorite) -
but needed more this year...
I found a catalog from 'United States Plastic'
1.800.810.4857
www.usplastic.com

They have everything - even bought a batch of small plastic syringes to play
with in class -
tote trays, storage bins, bottles, jars etc...
The 8 oz wide mouth bottle with spout was 64 cents - that 50 cents cheaper
than I can find it at the candy shop or beauty supply place - but I think by
bears were 25 cents.....
Ellen

---