RE: skull cleaning

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 05:00:45 PDT

I saw the original post and had to laugh - this question came up a couple of
years ago on the list and they answers were the writings!!! I do think the
kiln one was one of them - but it wasn't what people did - one had extensive
smoke damage to her house - but the voice that they were written in. maybe
they just hit me at a funny time - but they were some great writing!!!

Leave the skulls in a field - then come back to them. A friend that worked
for the Smithsonian said it woud take whatever insects they used for
cleaning quite a bit of time -
Ellen

---