Please share your websites

---------

From: Glenda Sherrill (gmsherrill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 19:44:20 PDT

I just looked at Bunki Kramer's site for project
ideas. Wow! Great job Bunki, and thanks! I have
asked Santa to bring me a scanner for Christmas and
I'm taking a workshop on designing a web page (Who
said you can't teach an old dog new tricks)! Anyway,
I hope I'll be able to share with you all some of my
student's work. I'd love to look at others' sites. I
teach at two schools, 4-6 & 7-9. This is my first
year in Jr. High and really need projects for that
level, but find I can often adapt easily. Please
share!

Glenda