Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Building Icosahedrons

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 19:19:55 PDT

I have a skill builders class first period where I'm required to
teach some math (not my strong point). We have just finished
a lesson on platonic solids. We build icosahedrons.
The biggest problem was in posting the web page because the
students I had the best photos of were the same ones that
parents denied permission to publish. Well at least I got to use
everyone's photo in a great power point I'm taking to Garden City,
Kansas for KAEA. I plan to show the power point in class on
Tuesday morning. It should be great closure and help reinforce
the learning's.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on