Attention: TAEA Members

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 19:03:27 PDT

To TAEA Members:

Because the Aggie-Tech football game is happening the same weekend of
the TAEA conference, all hotel rooms are sold out in Lubbock for that
weekend. TAEA members from several areas of the state have been calling
and emailing me in need of a room. If you or anyone you know would like
to share a room, please let me know so that I can get folks in contact
with each other.

Right now I have the names of 5 ladies looking for rooms.

Thanks!
Pam

---