Susan's ideas

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 18:10:51 PDT

I had a feeling that Susan (ARTNSOUL) might be the Susan I met while
student teaching last spring (at R. Seaman), and found I was right when
I received the NYSATA brochure last week. Susan, I just have to say that
I was SO IMPRESSED with the work you did with your students. I really
just wanted to compliment you and tell everyone to take any advice you
give. The work that I saw showed that you incorporate not only art
history into every lesson, but that your students have knowledge of
various styles, techniques, and materials. Your projects were unique and
I was so impressed to see such work done by elementary students.
Just wanted the list to know.
-Krista

---