Patriotic Theme - Links online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 17:24:44 PDT

The compiled file of posts made on patriotic themes was popular. I put the
links online for all (I will no longer forward the file)... The page is not
complete -- but the links are all there. Please DO add to these resources
(post to the list)....Also add to the list of artists and symbols (post to
the list).
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/patriot.htm
Note: this page is not ready for student use.

There is no direct link from my home page
(http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/)
 -- BUT you can get to it if you click on Peace Lesson in the left
border -- then click on link at the top of Viet Nam Memorial page.

Judy

---