Re: Free time activities

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 17:10:19 PDT

Free time? I just point to the poster in my room and say pick one.
The students have 6 choices of what to do-

Computer-( only 3 at a time)
Art books- Magic Eye, How to Draw..., Macrame, Art History,Optical
                    Illusion are just some of the selections)
Free art-( misc. supplies and scrap paper)
Art Games
Art Worksheets
Extra Credit Box-( Police Artist, Design a home, Color Schemes,
                            Describe a picture)

I tell them whenever they a have free time they must chose an art activiity.
They only have art for 6 weeks, 44 min. so we make the most of it!

MaryB