Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: 36. Re: moving into a portable....need help with water ideas

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 13:05:49 PDT

Believe it or not, we use our Sparkletts water! Then dump the dirty
The most helpful thing is, each child is required to bring a box of baby
wipes at the beginning of the year. It helps with the messy hands from
all sorts of materials. That's the real need I see with needing a sink.
After 3 years, I don't miss a sink at all.