Re: I Love New York

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 03:52:50 PDT

In a message dated 10/01/2001 7:16:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PicasoLovr@aol.com writes:

> I'm also from New York. The major of New York makes us proud, don't you
> think!

I have only praise for his handling of the disaster. I think he has shown
energy, creativity and competency in handling the situation, and compassion.
However, I feel he has in the past embarrassed himself with the way he
handled the "Brooklyn Museum" controversary. (For those of you who didn't
hear about this, our mayor wanted to pull funding for a major museum in the
city because HE was offended by the exhibit). But, most importantly, he has
done virtually NOTHING for the educational system in the city of New York.
It is also in shambles!
Susan on Long Island

---