no sink

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 02:59:30 PDT

Dear Bunki,
In our local supermarket,they have water in cardboard boxes ( think the
way wine is packaged only larger) The spigot only allows a small amount
of water out. You may want water for drinking or for small amounts in
containers. Thye have a handle on topand are fairly easy to stack. We
have a well at homeand keep a few on hand if the electricity goes out.(
It does happen in Maine & more frequently than one might think!)
You should ask for a bit extra in you budget to pay for the wet wipes
and buckets etc.

---