a job posting

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 17:45:21 PDT

Here is a job posted I was asked to post..... Laura is leaving this
position..mid year in December I think. ..but I would contact her if you
are interested. Here is her email. legstad98@hotmail.com Hastings
District may also have info online.

I don't know much more than this description. Good Luck! ......lia

ART TEACHER: 9-12, Hastings High School, Hastings, Minnesota.
Qualified canidate must:
-Be willing to teach in a variety of areas, including drawing, painting,
ceramics, sculpture and art history
-Have a knowledge of the Minnesota Grad Standards
-Have experience in curriculum writing at the secondary level
-Be willing to promote the arts by working with the community

---