Re: free time activities

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 17:43:17 PDT

Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the great ideas! As I said, I happen to
have a few speed-artists (and they aren't rushing. They actually do
beautiful work. I think their ideas come faster, so they end up starting
their final project/copy a bit sooner, while others are still
sketching). I do have dittos relating to their projects, but I was
looking for stuff that was related as well as fun. I certainly have some
ideas now. Thanks Again. (what would I do without all of you?)
-Krista :-)

---