Re: metropolitan cows, moose, angels, etc.

---------

From: Kay Rubemeyer (bkg002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 09:27:35 PDT

Last year, my art I students divided into groups and we made pigs in the
style of an artist. We used large cardboard and everyone used the same
outline for the shape of their pig except the group who did theirs after
the Thinker. We then put more cardboard on the backs to make stands.
After displaying at school, we took them to each town ( our district is
made up of three towns) and sit them in front of businesses for several
days. The Pigs left a note on the business' doors asking them to adopt the
pig in case of rain and to let the pig stay inside for the nite. Great
response from the community and we didn't lose a single pig.>
>Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone.
>http://phone.yahoo.com
>
>---

Kay Rubemeyer, Art Instructor
Mark Twain Jr.- Sr. High School