Best cleaning stuff!

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 09:29:29 PDT

         I have access to cleaning stuff that got melted crayon out of the
back seat of my car!!!! It takes graffiti off walls without damaging the
finish & cleans desks without scratching.
        By ordering a lot I can get the price down...is anyone interested?
It's called Quick n' Brite and can be bought locally but I'm hoping to get a
low price.
        let me know...thanks,
        Sue

---