HS Art Curriculum guide

---------

From: Colleen (colleen.brennan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 08:35:46 PDT

Does anyone know of any resources (printed or online) where I can find
some sort of "guide" for a high school art curriculum. I'm looking to make
my lessons fit together and somewhat progress from one to the next while
incorporating the 4 disciplines of art. I also would like to find some way
to guage how basic or complex lessons can be for each grade (what students
can handle developmentally). Any tips are appreciated! Thanks!

---