Re: books for K-3 ?

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:59:56 PST

I'm working on a book right now called "Storybook Art"...so next year I can
give you all the ideas you can stand!!

I have quite a few ideas put together right now, but not in book form. Do
you want some of the ideas before the book is done?

Let me know,

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com