Re: Scandinavian Resource

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 18:30:11 PST

Kimberly,

Try St. Olaf's College in Minnesota. Lots of Scandinavians in that
great northern state of lakes and Lutherans. The state tourisim office
might have a website that will guide you to specific info.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

But we are having trouble finding
>information on some handmade decorations from Scandinavian countries. Does
>anyone have any suggestions for websites, or books?

>Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)

Ann Heineman....aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
(614)487-5050 Box 522
aheineman@uaschools.org