Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Christmas Decorations

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 17:41:26 PST

This is a simple answer, but maybe a start. Do you know those American Dolls...........they have books........and Kirsten is the Swedish doll and one book is on her Christmas traditions and costuming. I made the Christmas costume for that doll years ago for my daughter.....can be done!!
Kimberly Herbert <> wrote:
My co-worker is creating a small Christmas tree decorated in Scandinavian
tradition for a museum fundraiser. But we are having trouble finding
information on some handmade decorations from Scandinavian countries. Does
anyone have any suggestions for websites, or books?

Kimberly Herbert (
CAM Administrator

Do You Yahoo!?
From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.