Christmas Decorations

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 16:50:24 PST

My co-worker is creating a small Christmas tree decorated in Scandinavian
tradition for a museum fundraiser. But we are having trouble finding
information on some handmade decorations from Scandinavian countries. Does
anyone have any suggestions for websites, or books?

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator