Re: ribbon ideas

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:57:38 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3055780658_119652_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*

From: "Roy Liebergen" <rliebergen@new.rr.com>
Hello, I am the lucky recipient of 100s of yards of grograin ribbon. It is
1 1/2 inches wide and a golden yellow color. Any ideas? I would appreciate
any help you can give me. I also have a lot of 1 inch ribbon, same color.
Thank you, Carol

*

How about giving them 18" or so, glue each to a small piece of matboard in
swirls/twists, and have them use this little still-lifes for a shaded
drawing project.

--MS_Mac_OE_3055780658_119652_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: ribbon ideas</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
************************<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><B>From: </B>&quot;Roy Liebergen&quot; &lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000F=
F"><U>rliebergen@new.rr.com</U></FONT>&gt;<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Hello, I am the lucky recipie=
nt of 100s of yards of grograin ribbon. &nbsp;It is 1 1/2 inches wide and a =
golden yellow color. &nbsp;Any ideas? &nbsp;I would appreciate any help you =
can give me. &nbsp;I also have a lot of 1 inch ribbon, same color. &nbsp;Tha=
nk you, Carol<BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>************************<BR>
<BR>
How about giving them 18&quot; or so, glue each to a small piece of matboar=
d in swirls/twists, and have them use this little still-lifes for a shaded d=
rawing project. <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3055780658_119652_MIME_Part--