Re: software

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 14:51:00 PST

Paintshop Pro or Corel Paint.

>>> lpskeen@living-tree.net 10/30 2:17 PM >>>
Hey again. I thought I sent this once, but dinna see it.

The evaluation process has begun, and I Have to come up with 3 goals for the year. One is a technology goal. I would like to find some program similar to Photoshop but not as expensive that we could buy for hte computer lab. Any suggestions? Ours are IBM clones........
Thanks.

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by itself."