DBAE is a part of the Getty site

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:08:32 PST

Discipline Based Art Education is ever so present in the lessons on the
Getty site. One of the instructors I had-- Terry Barrett--is a contributor
to some of them.

Check out this unit on Sandy Skoglund for instance:
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/Resources/Skoglund/index.html

Here is a description of DBAE:
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/About/dbae.html

And all of this ties in with the National Art Standards:
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/Resources/Scope/Standards/index.htm
l (copy and paste this URL---too long for one line)

http://www.ed.gov/pubs/ArtsStandards.html

Just thought I would pass this on....I hope these resources remain available
to us.

Judy Decker