Re: ribbon ideas

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 15:47:43 PST

Decorate basket handles.......perfect color for fall baskets for Thanksgiving.

Roy Liebergen <rliebergen@new.rr.com> wrote:

Hello, I am the lucky recipient of 100s of yards of grograin ribbon. It is 1 1/2 inches wide and a golden yellow color. Any ideas? I would appreciate any help you can give me. I also have a lot of 1 inch ribbon, same color. Thank you, Carol