Watch out for Angel 2000 Virus

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 15:03:50 PST

Here is another one to watch out for....I would suggest you do a virus scan
on any attachments before opening. I believe you can save them to the
desktop--then do the virus scan. I have the complete description if any one
is interested.

Judy Decker

This is from our "Tech Guy":

Angel2000 Virus

Staff
I will be updating virus protection again today... here is the latest.
It seems that Angel2000 attacks Microsoft Office templates. It is
spread through the exchange of documents. Please show caution
when opening Office documents.

W97M/Angel2000 Macro Virus

W97M/Angel2000 is a new macro virus infecting
Microsoft Word 97 and later documents and
templates. It has been reported to Computer
Associates as being in the field.....

...This virus does not spread automatically
through e-mail. The only way it can spread is
by the exchange of documents.