Re: softwaresuggestions

---------

Alasann1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 14:49:46 PST

Depending on the level you are working with, I find that kids can work with
Hyperstudio and there are even abbreviated copies you can get on disk (or
make from your master) that kids can take home and work through tutorials . I
let my GT kids work on this program in my elementary program and middle
school kids have been abler to do several things with it as well. Alice in
Bowling Green