Re: costumes for school.......

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 08:40:25 PST

One year my husband and I were Santa and Mrs. Claus -- but a little bit
deranged in variety. We had fun!

For easy school costumes - if anyone is still doing Halloween!!, and oh how
the kids love it - is to have everyone make headbands that depict different
characters from their favorite books. There would be a whole bunch of Harry
Potter's this year, I think. In my second and first grades, I used to see
kids in BIG red dog ears (Clifford), pointed wolf ears (Max and the wild
things), and so on. The morning before we did our headbands, I held up books
and we brainstormed costume possibilities.
MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com