Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: costumes for school.......

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 07:53:12 PST

Reminds me of the time my husband and I went to a Halloween Party. I was a
paint palette and he was Vincent Van Gogh with a rubber ear pinned to his
shoulder. We won first prize! Another time we dressed up as Little Red
Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. I dressed all in red and my husband
dressed as Hugh Heffner with pipe, scarf and cute little Playboy Bunnies,
etc. pinned inside his coat. Judy