Re: ribbon ideas

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 08:23:58 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3055749875_361193_MIME_Part

Dear Carol,
What grade(s) do you teach?
You don't necessarily have to come up with an idea. Let the kids
brainstorm. Each child gets 1 yard of ribbon to make something out of. Put
a big box of assorted odds and ends out for them to use as additions (scrap
paper, buttons, orange juice lids, paper clips, etc, etc). You may want to
restrict whether you want it to be 2d or 3d. What fun!

Cindy Erickson