Re: yard sales

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 20:50:03 PST

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01C04202.F4EB4100

Well, I did get a free rock tumbler from a fellow teacher, but I dinna =
want it for my classroom, I wanted it for MYSELF!!! But I also got 2 =
ketchup bottles w/ attached brushes and some sponge shapes for the kids. =
:)
"Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you have enough guts you can beg.=20
sometimes tellin g folks that you're an Art teac with little or no =
budget will make them donate to your cause.=20

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01C04202.F4EB4100

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Well, I did get a free rock tumbler from a fellow teacher, but I =
dinna want=20
it for my classroom, I wanted it for MYSELF!!!&nbsp; But I also got 2 =
ketchup=20
bottles w/ attached brushes and some sponge shapes for the kids. =
:)</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<P>"Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you have enough guts you can beg. =
<BR>sometimes=20
tellin g folks that you're an Art teac with little or no budget will =
make them=20
donate to your cause. </P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01C04202.F4EB4100--