Re: Web sites about art/art ed that you like?????

---------

From: Teri Brudnak (tbrudnak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 08:43:13 PST

Dear ArtsEdNet group,
This list serve has given me many great tips on web sites and now I
would like to ask for some more. I am part of a group of Calif art
educators who are gathering information for a new Dept. of Ed. web site
that is called www.teachingarts.org/
We have the task of gathering and evaluating web sites for inclusion in
the State web site list of links. We will also be including comments and
tips about the links that will save viewers time in going over the information.
The web site will be for all areas in arts education such as dance,
drama, visual arts and music.( My work is only in the area of Visual
Arts.) The site is scheduled to open in Jan 2001 if we all get our work done.

If you have tips, email the group or you can send to me directly. Thank
you all for the support you have given me all these years. I have been a
member since the list first started....1994 or was it 95?

Sincerely,
Teri Brudnak
Corona del Mar HS
Newport Beach, CA