For those of you who still have not booked the paid workshops you want for
the TAEA conference this week, I have the list of available workshops now.
Here are some of the major workshops and their availability:
1. The DMA, Kimbell, and Modern tours each have a few spots. These are all
2. The Haas walking tour (Saturday) has three available spots. You ought to
consider this tour. The Sid Richardson Collection is providing a poster to
each participant and the poster is worth the price of the ticket. The
weather is predicted in the 70s and sunny. A perfect day to tour with a
3. The Carter/Richardson tour (Saturday) has quite a few open spots. I can
highly recommend these museums even if you do not particularly enjoy Western
art. Both museums have exceptional museum education programs and you will be
loaded down with goodies.
4. The tessellation workshops with Jim McNeill (Saturday and Sunday) each
have three open spots.
5. The workshop with Lee Smith (Saturday) has four spots open.
The workshops that are nearing capacity likely will be closed soon after
on-site registration begins. If you want a particular workshop, you need to
fax your request and credit card number to Judy Shimp at TAEA headquarters,
"There are more valid facts and details in works of art than there are in
history books." Charlie Chaplin, 1964