costumes for school.......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 09:45:57 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
I've got my Halloween costume for this year finally figured out.....I'm
going to be a "paint palette" with big felt "splots" of color on my black
sweat outfit, carry a palette with the same colors and a big brush, wear a
black tam, and a eyebrow pencil mustashe (sp?).

I KNOW so many of you are creative when it comes to costume ideas, let's
share.