throwaway stuff at boutiques......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 09:40:11 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3055657211_143434_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
From: Charlotte <larkspin2000@yahoo.com>
(snip)...........or we bought something thinking it was JUST what we HAD to
have and later realized we didn't really like that thing or hobby........so
there sits a perfectly good something or other.......why not sell that puppy
in a yard sale.......make some cash and get that piece a junk outa
here!!!!.........
*

Last weekend I drove by a fall holiday boutique, slammed on brakes, made a
u-turn, and went in. They had the neatest booth area near the check-out
lines. This large double-booth was occupied by all those pieces of wood,
paint, yarn, wire, buttons, beads, JUNK left over by the crafters as either
retired projects or "going-out-of-boutique-business" stuff. Prices were
bargain-basement so I dumped my previously selected items and wound up
purchasing a large chunk of this booth. FABULOUS idea for those of you who
sell at boutiques. You get your $$$ back on unused things! Toodles........
--MS_Mac_OE_3055657211_143434_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>throwaway stuff &nbsp;at boutiques......</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
************************<BR>
From: Charlotte &lt;larkspin2000@yahoo.com&gt;<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>(snip)...........or &nbsp;we bought something thinking it was J=
UST what we HAD to have and later realized we didn't really like that thing =
or hobby........so there sits a perfectly good something or other.......why =
not sell that puppy in a yard sale.......make some cash and get that piece a=
junk outa here!!!!.........<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>************************<BR>
<BR>
Last weekend I drove by a fall holiday boutique, slammed on brakes, made a =
u-turn, and went in. They had the neatest booth area near the check-out line=
s. This large double-booth was occupied by all those pieces of wood, paint, =
yarn, wire, buttons, beads, JUNK left over by the crafters as either retired=
projects or &nbsp;&quot;going-out-of-boutique-business&quot; stuff. Prices =
were bargain-basement so I dumped my previously selected items and wound up =
purchasing a large chunk of this booth. FABULOUS idea for those of you who s=
ell at boutiques. You get your $$$ back on unused things! Toodles........
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3055657211_143434_MIME_Part--