Re: exercises or projects?

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 09:50:00 PST

I just assigned my IB SL class to do Power Point
Presentations on the elements and principles. We have
studied them as they have worked on projects. They are
now to find artists and artwork to match up with the
elements and principles.

You could have your students do books (make your own
paper and design pages that incorporate the elements and
principles) - or do cooperative learning and assign
groups specific elements or principles to present to the
class.

Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy